Today I worked on my own project, which I get to develop from start to finish, entirely on my own! I have decided to create a self guide for the Asian art collection. So far I've been researching other museums like the Rubin Museum of Art in NYC, the Getty, etc. for examples of self guide activities. It has been quite a challenge trying to think of ways to best convey the information that pertains to the Norton Simon's vast Asian art collection. This will definitely be a challenge, but I have gladly accepted it.
I know the 10-week internship with fly by faster than I know it, but hopefully writing in this blog will help me document the progression, successes, and failures that I will encounter along the way. So far I've learned so much about the Buddha and Hindu gods and deities. Like for example- Ganesh, whom I will keep in mind if any obstacle-large or small-arises. I will trample anything that gets in my way!
Not to mention, one of my favorite Lil Wayne lyrics is: "OK, you want me up in the cage, then I’ll come out in beast mode". I don't know exactly how I ended up connecting Ganesh and Lil Wayne together in this blog entry, but regardless, my take away message for the day is to stay hungry and always remain in BEAST MODE!
No comments:
Post a Comment