Quite some time has passed since the last time I made an entry here. I've made it a personal goal of mine to contiue to write down my thoughts (daily, if possible). This goal came to me while attending a Yoga session yesterday at the loocal 24 Hour Fitness Club that my boyfriend and I belong to. I remember going in to the session and thinking about how I could rid myself of the negative thoughts I had about myself and other people.
Larry, the yoga instructor always does such an amazing job calming everyone in the room. He has such a great aura and presence that you just can not be calm. So, after a few poses and sequences I thought about this poor little blog that I had forgotten about. And here I am, sitting in the Norton Simon Education office during my lunch break, reminding myself of how I have neglected this blog for so long.
I really want to make an effort to write down my thoughts becuase I have so many but not enough ears of friends to share them with. Hopefully I can look back and reflect on how much I've learned or grown with every entry. So here's to a new day!
No comments:
Post a Comment